-
November 9th, 2006, 10:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just finished uploading an Album where Josefina goes outside, I'm suprised how the pics turned out so stunning. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2099693543
-
November 9th, 2006, 11:01 PM
#2
*AG Star*
Guest
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2006, 11:06 PM
#3
Polly Marie
Guest
Very lovely, especially photo#12. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2006, 11:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Great album! The outdoor settings were spectacular!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You have motivted me to get my morsels outdoors. Outdoor dollies pictures are so more lifelike!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
November 10th, 2006, 03:06 AM
#5
horselvr2
Guest
Beatiful pictures! Your tempting me so much to get Josefina [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 10th, 2006, 05:23 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Well done! You have some amazing shots in that album! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2006, 01:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Thank you! Sadley now there is half a foot of snow so I cant take them outside [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks